2017 Honda Accord Coupe vs. 2017 Nissan 370Z
2017 Honda Accord Coupe
2017 Nissan 370Z
Who says you need to pay for a European brand to enjoy a stylish and dynamic drive? Both the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe and the 2017 Nissan 370Z provide just that for thousands less. But for many Macon area drivers, the 2017 Honda Accord is likely a better option. Find out how it fares against its competition below, and head to Butler Honda in Milledgeville when you’re ready to get behind the wheel!
If value is your priority, the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe will help you save a lot more money without sacrificing quality or thrills.
- Accord Coupe – MSRP ranging from $24,025 to $34,375*
- 370Z – MSRP ranging from $29,990 to $41,820
If you love to hit the road for long rides and road trips, you don’t want to burn throughout more gas than necessary. The 2017 Honda Accord Coupe will let you go farther between fill-ups:
- Accord Coupe – Fuel efficiency is rated as high as 26 mpg city and 34 mpg highway when you choose a trim with a continuously variable transmission (CVT).** Milledgeville drivers can commute and run errands with peace of mind.
- 370Z – Fuel-efficiency ratings on any trim do not top 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway.
The larger size of the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe gives you more room to get comfortable in the cabin and more space to carry anything you want in the trunk.
- Accord Coupe – The cabin has seating for five spread throughout a generous 109.3 cubic feet of interior space. There is also 13.7 cubic feet of available space in the trunk – more than enough room to accommodate all your gear for trips from Eatonton to Georgia.
- 370Z – This cabin can only accommodate two passengers in a smaller 58.5 cubic feet of space. You are also limited to just 6.9 cubic feet of space in the trunk, which will make carrying anything larger than one or two small bags or pieces of luggage a real challenge.
The 2017 Honda Accord Coupe comes standard with the kinds of features that can improve the quality of the driving experience:
- Accord Coupe – The starting LX trim comes with stylish alloy wheels and dual-zone climate controls. It also features a large 7.7-inch display for infotainment and rearview camera viewing, and a stereo that has a USB port and Pandora integration.
- 370Z – Despite costing thousands more, the base trim comes with steel wheels, single-zone climate controls, and no display screen or rearview camera. The stereo also lacks a USB port or any kind of additional audio options.
Get a Lot More from the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe
This car does double duty as a daily driver and a thrill seeker. Take it for a tour and test drive at Butler Honda located at 2631 N Columbia St. in Milledgeville, GA. If you are coming from Macon or Eatonton, simply head into town and look for us across from Andalusia Farm – home of Flannery O’Connor. If you need more information in advance, please feel free to contact us.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
**23 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 26 city/34 highway/29 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 18 city/28 highway/21 combined mpg rating for 6MT V-6 model. 21 city/32 highway/24 combined mpg rating for 6AT V-6 model. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.