You don’t have to shell out a ton of money to get a versatile vehicle with a turbo-charged engine. Macon drivers can choose from five trims that are all offered at affordable prices:
- LX: MSRP from $19,700**
- Sport: MSRP from $21,300**
- EX: MSRP from $22,800**
- EX-L Navi: MSRP from $25,300**
The Civic Hatchback offers a choice between two turbocharged engine setups:
- The standard option is a 1.5L turbo four-cylinder engine that outputs 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque. This engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, and LX and Sport trims with this engine can achieve up to an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city and 39 mpg highway.* Other highlights include direct fuel injection, an Eco Assist System, and Hill Start Assist.
- Choose the CVT version of the standard engine, which is able to reach an EPA-estimated 31 mpg city and 40 mpg highway.* The CVT continuously changes its gear ratio so your vehicle is always at the most efficient ratio.
Trims and Features
Each of the Civic Hatchback’s five trims are equipped with a slew of features for Eatonton drivers to enjoy:
- LX: The LX boasts many standard features equivalent to that of more expensive vehicles like an electric parking brake with automatic brake hold, a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, LED Daytime Running Lights, a 5-inch color LCD screen, and Bluetooth capability.
- Sport: Upgrade to the next trim and you’ll get fog lights, textured aluminum pedals, an underbody spoiler kit, dual-mode paddle shifters (with CVT), and 18-inch wheels. The interior feels extra luxe with a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a leather-wrapped shift knob.
- EX: The EX trim offers standout features like a larger 7-inch display audio electrostatic touchscreen, heated side mirrors, heated front seats, and Honda LaneWatch™. Tech features include smart entry, remote start, push button start, SMS text message function, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto capability, and more.
- EX-L Navi: On the penultimate trim, you can enjoy leather-trimmed seats as well as a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. The driver’s seat with eight-way power adjustment will provide extra comfort, and the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System will provide ultimate convenience.
- Sport Touring: While the Sport Touring model won’t be available until early 2017, highlights include LED headlights with auto on/off, rain-sensing windshield wipers, side mirrors with integrated LED turn indicators, a front passenger’s seat with four-way power adjustment, a 540-watt premium 12-speaker audio system, and the Honda Sensing Feature Suite.
See what the top names in the automotive industry have to say about the Civic Hatchback:
- Car and Driver: “But where other Civics come with a 158-hp naturally aspirated 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, the hatchback will have as standard those models’ optional 174-hp 1.5-liter turbocharged four. Better still, the hatchback appears to debut the enthusiast-friendly six-speed-manual/turbo-four powertrain combination that Honda promised would proliferate throughout the 2017 Civic lineup.”
- Auto Trader: “Meanwhile, if 180 hp isn’t enough, Honda has some good news: The Civic hatchback will serve as the basis for the radical new Civic Type R, which will launch in the U.S. next year to rival hot hatches such as the Ford Focus RS and Volkswagen Golf R.”
Take the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback for a Spin at Butler Honda
The Civic Hatchback offers drivers both reliability and power in one affordable package. To find out more about the Hatchback or to schedule a test drive, contact Butler Honda. If you’d like to pay us a visit, we’re located at 2631 N Columbia Street in Milledgeville, just a little ways from Macon and Eatonton. We look forward to getting you set up with your new Honda Civic Hatchback!